We use the Rotovac carpet restoration system; compared to a traditional wand cleaning, the Rotovac picks up more dirt and grime due to its dual head rotary extraction system. These heads cover 360 degrees of the carpet it’s cleaning while the traditional wand only goes back and forth. The traditional wand relies on the stamina of its operator while the Rotovac relies on the high torque motors to clean the carpet, leaving the carpets 20% drier than a traditional wand and looking like new.
What can you do to prepare for your carpet cleaning:
- • Move small items and breakables from the area to be cleaned.
- • Get ready to be amazed by the Rotovac.
What you can expect your cleaning technician to do:
- • Pre-inspection: We will offer a complimentary estimate, at no charge in order to evaluate your carpet’s needs. You will be given the details of your job on site.
- • Pre-treatment: We pre-treat spots and stains as necessary and apply a cleaning solution to the area.
- • Cleaning: We use our state-of-the-art Rotovac equipment for a fast and thorough deep cleaning of your carpet.
- • Post-inspection: Once the project is completed, we re-inspect the carpet with you to ensure that all the work was done.
- • Pets & Bodily Fluids: We deodorize, sanitize, and disinfect areas with pet dander and bodily fluids with a special combination of chemicals and treatments. Please alert our technician during consultation phase.
What you should do after the carpet cleaning:
- • To decrease drying time try to keep the room temperature about 72 degrees and use fans to circulate the air around the cleaned carpet. In the summer season be sure to keep the windows open.